Personal data here refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual (“Personal Data”). Personal Data includes data that directly identifies you – such as your name, date of birth, telephone number, email address, bank account, government-held user and non-user identification or identifiers in your mobile phone book, health data, information related to finance and biometric information; includes other information or data that can indirectly and reasonably be used to identify you – such as the serial number on your device.
Personal Data We Collect
This section describes the categories of Personal Data that we may collect and the sources of that Personal Data. We may collect the following categories of Personal Data
Data Collected Whenever You Use the App
- When you use the Application as a user, we need to collect Personal Data that identifies or can be used to identify, contact or locate the person or device to whom the information is associated. Without this data, we may not be able to provide you with all the services requested. This information includes (but is not limited to) your name, email, telephone number, identification or passport number, details of your booking (such as hotel name, hotel location and length of stay), your travel preferences, details of your airline’s loyal passenger membership and also your review.
- If you are a user, you may need to provide us with Personal Data or government-issued documents. This document will be used to identify you to process your additional requests and/or additional services related to the services you use including refund processing, insurance claims and order cancellations.
- If you use payment and/or transactional services in the Application to make payments, we may collect certain Personal Data in connection with the payment and/or transactional services you use. Such data includes (but is not limited to): payment card or account identifier, payment card or account holder, sender details, and transaction history.
- When you use the App to apply for a job at Galeri Pay, we may also collect your resume, employment history and educational qualifications.
Data Collected from You to Process Your Registration and Account Management
- When you register and create an account within the Application as a user, we may ask you to provide us with certain Personal Data (but not limited to) your name, telephone number and/or e-mail address;
- If you are a user, we may ask you to provide Galeri Pay user identification and login credentials to access your account.
Data Automatically Collected from Your Device by Using Our App
Whenever you use the Application, we may collect Personal Data in the form of technical data about your device and device usage such as information about the application pages viewed, session duration, internet device identity (ID) or media access. The information we collect may also include:
- Geographic location : we may collect information about your actual location, whether or not you are using the Application, to provide you with offers with relevant locations as provided in the Application. We may also obtain your estimated location from your IP address and GPS and other information provided by your mobile phone device.
- Log Information : when you use the Application, we may collect information which we refer to as “log information”. Log information may be collected even if you do not create an account within the Application. This log information may include (but is not limited to) IP address, browser type, operating system, nationality, pages visited, mobile phone operator, search history as well as other internet usage related information. We use log information to provide you with a better experience using the Application.
Data We Collect from Third Parties
We may also collect your Personal Data from third parties (including agents, providers, suppliers, partners and anyone who carries out the process on our behalf providing services in the Application, providing services to us or anyone we collaborate with). In such case, the collection will be carried out with your acknowledgment/referral to the relevant third party. The data we collect from third parties will also include:
- Data collected from your employer if your employer registers you for services in the Application using our business or company services as agreed with your employer.
- Data collected regarding financial and historical information when you register, access, add, and/or link (as relevant) for card payments, insurance, and other financial service products or accounts within the Application. This data includes but is not limited to the payment card or account payment history, card payments or account details and mapping and/or card payments or account status and reports from relevant payment providers or related financial service providers or other third parties.
Third Party Data You Provide to Us
You may provide us with Personal Data relating to other third party individuals (including when you add a third party individual as a flight passenger or hotel visitor). In that case, you are responsible and warrant to us that you have obtained documentation of proper consent from the relevant third party individual and have given consent on behalf of that individual to the collection, use, disclosure and processing of his/her Personal Data by us. If we are unable to collect your Personal Data, we may not be able to provide our services to you.
How We Use Your Information
In order to provide our services to you and improve your experience on our Application, we may collect, possess, use and disclose your Personal Data for the following reasons and to the extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations.
- identify you as a user which includes registering, managing and administering your account on our Application;
- offer you travel and lifestyle packages to suit your preferences;
- verifying your account, transactions and/or registration that we can, in our absolute discretion is important before providing any services in the Application or if you are a user, before providing any services from us, or any third party providing services in the application. Application;
- manage, operate and run the Application;
- contacting you regarding your use of and access to the Application and managing inquiries and requests by you within the Application;
- customize your experience when using the Application;
- measure and improve your customer experience and satisfaction including managing your reward points, providing direct or personalized offering activities to you and providing or offering services from us or our business partners;
- monitor and analyze your activity, demographic data, behavior, search queries, response time for various services provided in the Application and any Personal Data that you provide to the Application to support and improve the performance, user experience, development and functionality of the Application. We will anonymize your Personal Data (or use other methods required by applicable laws and regulations) before we process it for this purpose;
- detect and prevent money laundering, fraud, unlawful acts, harmful activities including to comply with laws and regulations, respond to legal requests and prevent violations and protect our rights;
- publish your review of our services as well as the products detailed in the Application;
- resolve disputes, collect pending payments and resolve issues; and
- or other purposes notified to you at the time we collect Personal Data.
Offer and usage from Galeri Pay:
- digital marketing which includes, but is not limited to, social media, displaying advertisements, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and push notifications for example by using open graph techniques, and etc;
- conventional marketing purposes which include, but are not limited to, emailing you about new products, special offers, and surveys or other information we think you may be interested in;
- registration for use, access to and account creation on the Application or applications from our subsidiaries or affiliated companies; and
- migration of your reviews on our Application for applications of our subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies (“Migration Process”).
Please note that you can opt out of receiving offer materials from us including the Migration Process by following the unsubscribe instructions as set out in our offer materials or by contacting us at the contact details listed below and we will respect your wishes. However, please keep in mind that:
- we may target and personalize our purchase recommendations and other contacts we indicate in the Application based on your Personal Data,
- We may still send you non-promotional messages and information such as order details, proof of payment or account information, and
- The opt-out will take effect 7 (seven) Business Days after you successfully unsubscribe from the service.
Sharing Your Personal Data
We may share your Personal Data with other companies with other companies, organizations and individuals including subsidiaries and affiliates (each “Third Party”) in connection with providing our services to you and other customers and for the following purposes and for other purposes permitted by applicable laws and regulations:
- if you are a user, to facilitate orders or other interactions between users;
- if you are a user, for the purpose of enabling us, to perform or provide services/features in the Application;
- to Third Parties (including agents, providers, suppliers, partners and anyone who carries out the process on our behalf providing services in the Application, providing services to us or anyone we collaborate with) in connection with verification, authentication, risk assessment, fraud prevention and product development and maintenance as we or other Third Parties may deem necessary prior to providing services to you including activities related to Anti-Money Laundering prevention and creditworthiness checks;
- in connection with the transaction process in the form of a merger, consolidation, change of control or ownership, restructuring and/or sale of company assets from Galeri Pay’s business, your Personal Data may be disclosed and transferred as part of the transaction (even if in the end the transaction is discontinued);
- in connection with our services, we may share Personal Data with providers of Application hosting, data analysis, marketing, promotion, credit card transaction processing and other relevant services;
- if you are a user, to facilitate the refund process with our Service Provider;
- if you are a user, to facilitate the verification process with any third party that provides services on our Application.
- For legal reasons: We may also, in our absolute discretion, share Personal Data with Third Parties (including government agencies, law enforcement, lawyers and other consultants) if we deem it necessary to: i) comply with applicable laws and regulations; ii) investigate potential fraud or illegal acts; or iii) protect our brand, our reputation or our property.
Cross-Free Data Transfer
Services provided through the Application can be used worldwide. To make this possible, your Personal Data may be transferred or accessed by entities worldwide. We complies with laws and regulations across countries to help ensure that your data is protected, wherever that may be. Please also be reminded that the we entity that controls your Personal Data may differ from where you live and/or the location of the services you use.
We may also transfer your Personal Data located overseas including with any Third Party. Countries where these Third Parties may be located include Singapore, the United States and other countries where we operates its offices/subsidiaries. In any case, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that your Personal Data remains subject to security standards that are commensurate with the requirements set out in the laws and regulations of your country.
Access to or Correction of your Personal Data
When you provide us with your Personal Data, please ensure that it is accurate and complete. If you feel that your Personal Data in our possession is incorrect or incomplete, please log in to your account in the Application and correct the Personal Data. In addition, please update the Personal Data in your account immediately if there are changes. If you intend to correct your incorrect or incomplete Personal Data held by us, which cannot be corrected through your account in the Application, please submit your request to our contact listed below.
If required by applicable laws and regulations, you may request a copy and/or certain access to your Personal Data, which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. If you wish to obtain a copy of your Personal Data, please contact email@example.com
- We will notify you of such changes through a general notice published on the Application, or otherwise to the electronic mail address contained in your account,
Once we have obtained your consent for the collection, use or disclosure as indicated above, you may withdraw your consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data by submitting a request to our contact details listed below. Upon receipt of your request, we will immediately stop collecting, using or disclosing your Personal Data, unless required by law or where we have a legitimate business or legal purpose to collect, use or disclose such Personal Data.
Depending on the circumstances and nature of your withdrawal, please note that by withdrawing your consent to our collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data, we may not be able to continue to provide you with some of our services and you agree that we will not be liable to you. you for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the termination of the service.
Storage of your Personal Data
Unless we delete your Personal Data from our systems upon receipt of a request from you, your Personal Data will be retained by us for as long as the account exists, and for as long as necessary to provide our services to you, and/or legitimate business interests or for as long as retention is required. or permitted by applicable laws and regulations.
Protection of your Personal Data
We will protect your Personal Data by maintaining appropriate security arrangements, including physical, technical and organizational procedures, to avoid unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks.
It is important to remember that although we have put in place several safeguards to protect your information, nothing on the internet is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data. If we experience a data breach related to your Personal Data, to the extent required by applicable laws and regulations, we will notify you through our channels, either directly or indirectly, to provide you with sufficient information regarding the data breach and will work to safeguard against misuse of your Personal Data.
Links to Other Apps
Applications may contain links to other Applications. You should note that we have no control over these other Apps. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of such other Applications and advise you to read the privacy policies of each Application you visit that collects your Personal Data.
Registration and Membership
The application allows you to create user accounts based on the information you provide. By providing such information, registering and creating an Ada account, you warrant that:
- The information you provide is true and accurate, current and complete as requested in the registration form in the Application (“Registration Data”); and
- You will update your Registration Data to keep it true, accurate and complete.
If you have a complaint regarding our handling of your Personal Data, please contact us at our Contact Details listed below. We will follow up on your complaint confidentially. We will contact you within a reasonable time of receiving your complaint to discuss it and to outline options for how your complaint can be resolved. If you have a complaint regarding the handling of your Personal Data that is not resolved by us, you can file a complaint with the relevant government authority. The Personal Data we collect when processing and resolving your complaint will be used for that purpose only.
Our Contact Details
Data Collection and Usage
a. Profile Pictures: When you upload a profile picture to our service, we will store the picture on our server. The profile picture will be used to display your identity on our platform and allow other users to recognize you.
b. Contact Data: For specific transactional needs, we may request your permission to access and send selectively chosen contact data. This contact data will be used exclusively to facilitate the transactions you conduct on our platform with the users you have selected.
b. Contact Data: We will employ adequate technical and organizational security measures to protect the contact data you provide to us. We will only store this contact data for as long as necessary to facilitate the transactions you conduct on our platform.
a. Profile Pictures: We will not share your profile pictures with third parties without your permission, except as permitted or required by law.
b. Contact Data: We will only share selectively chosen contact data with third parties that are relevant to the transactions you conduct on our platform. This contact data will not be used for any other purposes or sold to third parties.
Data Access and Changes
You can access, correct, or delete your profile pictures and the associated contact data in your account settings on our platform.
We will retain your profile pictures for as long as your account is active. However, if you decide to delete your account, we will reasonably delete the profile pictures and associated contact data within a reasonable timeframe, unless required for legal or legitimate business purposes.